Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What are you working on?

Just a note to everyone out there that they need to check out www.crochetsoiree.com and view Tamara's Take for today July 28, 2009. That's my hubby she's talking about!! Isn't he fantastic?He's just such a special man and truly completes me. He is so supportive of me in whatever it is that I undertake to do and has been immeasureable to me in learning how to crochet. To me, crochet is more than just a hobby it's an art. He as I do, cares about others and truly has a good heart. I'm thinking I've got a partner to help me crochet laprobes for the Veterans who reside in the Veterans Home in Fayetteville, AR. My hubby is a Veteran himself and a past State Commander from the great state of Arkansas for the Veterans of Foreign Wars. I'm glad that laprobes are much smaller than Afghans so that we can get many crocheted before the weather turns really cold this winter.

What crochet projects are you working on right now? What organizations do you belong to that you could use your crochet talents on?




"If you can read this blog, thank a teacher and if you can read it in English, thank a Veteran"

Until next time,
:) Hugs N Smiles :)
Barbara

No comments: