Thursday, July 26, 2012

Making a tag with Sakura Hobby Craft and Terri Sproul Mixers!

 

I’ve been making a lot of ATC’s and Tags lately. I love making them because you get some almost instant gratification and they look so good when you’re done. I started out today’s project with the following:

2004-01-03 14.08.09

I mixed the Crystal Lacquer with the TS Mixers Using Copper Penny Pearl. The rest was easy………………………………………..  First I painted my tag with the Copper Penny and let it dry:

2004-01-03 14.11.09

Is this not the most beautiful color? And you should see it in person and up close! This color just looked so beautiful once it dried that all I did was add simple embellishments and voila’ here we have it!

    2004-01-03 15.21.20              2004-01-03 15.21.43

Don’t you think this is just the most beautiful tag for Fall? I loved how it turned out! What do you think? Please also come back tomorrow to our Altered Blog Hop!! I’ve got an amazing piece that I would love to show you! Sakura Hobby Craft has some wonderful bloghop candy for one lucky winner! You really don’t want to miss this bloghop!

Barbara

1 comment:

glor said...

Barbara, the tag is absolutely beautiful. Fall,my most favorite time of the year and this tag so says happy and fresh. Fantastic work!