Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Working with Paper and Making ATC’s!

 

When I heard of the Arnold Grummer company wanting people to sign up for their design team I thought , Woo Hoo this sounds like fun! I then went to their blogspot and read all about Arnold Grummer and how he started his company. I’m telling you folks this is one AWESOME paper company! Anyhoo, I wanted to try out for the design team but I’ve come down with a really nasty virus. So I went ahead and made these ATC cards.

To start with I did use some handmade paper, but it wasn’t made by me. I cut it into ATC size and primed it with black gesso.

                   IMG_1250       IMG_1251

I then proceeded to play with my stash of paints and some of the stash I have of scrapbooking supplies. I used Sakura Hobby Craft Crystal Lacquer to adhere the bits and bobs I used to decorate my ATC’s and also put a nice protective finish over all three ATC’s when I was finished.

IMG_1253            IMG_1259IMG_1260IMG_1261IMG_1262

What do you think? I used Twinkling H2O’s for the paint, and I also used a butterfly stencil on the one that says “Soar”. I plan to give these out to friends.

Barbara

2 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

fun project, thanks for your submission to be apart of the Arnold Grummer DT

Theresa said...

What do I think? I think they are beautiful:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!