Thursday, August 6, 2015

Should I come back to the blogging world?

It has been soooo long since I've posted anything on my blog, that I honestly don't know if I should ever come back to blogging. I would dearly love your opinion on this. Would you like to see me keep blogging? I have to say it will be mostly on gourd art and all the things related to it. I do still dip into other things but gourd art has become so important to me. I teach classes and create my own works. I go to shows and have my work in shops. I have been selected to participate in an artist studio hop and have loved every minute of my experiences. Would you like to hear about them? Please leave me a comment and let me know.       More to follow,,,,,,,,,,,I hope.

Barbara

4 comments:

Scarlett Burroughs said...

Hi Barbara. I wish you would continue. to blog, cause I follow you and love keeping up with your life, especially your creative life. If blogging is too time intensive, you could use Instagram to put up a photo every now and then with a tag.

We really must get together this fall, when it's cooler!

Warmly,
Scarlett

jinxxxygirl said...

Oh my goodness theres Barbara!!! I couldn't believe it when you popped up on my blogroll!! :) Big grin! Woman you have a passion for something and i think you should share it with the world! Do you know how many people go thru life passionless... ? i would love to hear whats going on with you and seeing your amazing art... I say if your feeling it.... and you must be to take take peek on here....then blog and i promise you ... if you blog ... we will come... :) Big Hugs! and wish you all the best no matter what you decide to do. deb

Theresa said...

Well, I vote YES to you coming back to blogging:) I am happy to see you pop up on my side-bar! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Cindy said...

Thank you for your very kind and inspiring comments! I'll see what I can do. Big grins. You guys rock!