Friday, November 10, 2017

Getting ready for the Christmas Season

No I didn't put my tree up yet and decorate it. I don't do that until the day after Thanksgiving. I did however make a wooden tree that will look good and I think I'm going to put vinyl lettering on it to say: "Merry Christmas" and probably put it on my front porch. I didn't put anything on it for this tutorial because I thought different people might want to put different embellishments or decorations on their own.
What do you think? This was not a hard project and was easy to make using my Proxxon Tools.
Head on over to the www.tinytooltime.blogspot.com to see how it was created. I think you might be surprised at how easy it was to make.

Barbara

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love your tree:) I also put my tree up after Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!