Sunday, April 24, 2011

Creative Paperclay Design Team!!!

I'm sooooo excited to be able to announce today that I have been chosen to be on the "Creative Paperclay Design Team" !!! Oh my goodness I'm just beside myself!! Woooo Hooooo!!! Now you can expect to see some posts on using the paperclay on projects twice a month from me, and also posts from the other team designers! You can see my posts here on my blog but you can also see All the designers posts on the Creative Paperclay Blog. I hope you watch my posts and tutorials and I also hope that you start following the Creative Paperclay Blog 'cause who knows what's going to start happening with this new blog! I can tell you for sure that Creative Paperclay is my clay of choice and has been for years! It's really awesome to use on gourds too as you will be able to see in times to come.

So remember to follow the new Creative Paperclay Blog and myself and try this wonderful clay for yourself!


Barbara

Just got the opportunity to post the links for the Artsy Bloggers group as I've been out of town for a few days, sorry about that 'cause I know that you can't wait to check out these terrific links to the blogs .

Beading Arts

Home and Garden Cafe

How To Create a Memory Journal

Creative Dreamer

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go. I'm not surprised you work is stunning.

Proxxon Tools said...

so happy you made the team. Can't wait to see what you create..

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations - your do amazing work and let me take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Easter and a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Congratulations ! Sounds like fun !

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Congratulations! It's so wonderful having your hard work recognized.

Cindy Adkins said...

Congratulations, Barbara!!! That's awesome!!! I hope you had a Happy Easter. If you get a chance, come and see my blog (the post about Alice.)
XO
Cindy

Theresa said...

Congratulations, can't wait to see these wonderful creations!

Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Kim said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited to see your posts- and I didn't even know there was a creative paperclay blog! I love paper clay too- I'm off to check out the blog right now :)

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Congrats to you!
Your art is just outstanding!
Thanks for coming by and your sweet comments too!
Cindy

Something Special said...

I am interested in the paperclay. I actually have worked with it a tiny bit. Thanks for your comment about my mother. That picture was taken in 1960 when she was doing some modeling in New York City. you are a very fine artist!

Unknown said...

Great News! I love your work and will look forward to seeing more!

Unknown said...

Great News! I love your work and am looking forward to seeing more!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Congratulations, Barbara!! I'm so happy for you.

Well-deserved. I can't wait to see your new PaperClay projects. I'm heading out to buy some PaprClay right own, so I'll be ready;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you. I just wanted to hop over and introduce myself and look forward to participating is this endeavor with you.

Brenda
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Yeah for you! How exciting!

Thank you for the great advice.
Hugs, Dolly

jinxxxygirl said...

Congratulations! I've never tried Creative Paperclay. But i'm definitely gonna have to try it.! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and the well wishes! Hugs! deb