Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome

Well my goodness but this year has just flown by! I'm not ready for a new year to begin, 'cause there's so many things that I didn't get accomplished. I've been working diligently on my crochet granny squares and have finally finished all of them for the one swap which was a "huge" job. We each ended up crocheting 73 -8" squares plus a little crocheted gift at the end, all done in basically a three month time frame. Whew! Plus I made three tea pot cosies, a scarf, eleven flat angels, a hello kitty purse (WIP) , a hat, and a few other things I can't remember. Not bad for someone who just learned to crochet in January of this year is it. And that's what I did in the past three months! These are just a few pics of projects:

I'd like to take a moment to give you all a laugh if you will go to: http://dancingsantacard.com/?santa=390547 Trust me you'll find the funny in this one. Merry Christmas!

Also I ran across a wonderful December calendar from Garn Studios this morning and I'm gonna pass it on to you as they have some knitted and crochet patterns for free that might just fit into your Christmas gift giving or your Winter projects so go to: http://www.garnstudio.com/julekalender.php?lang=us I think you will enjoy it and you can email it to a friend.

More blogging to come so stay tuned! Barbara

No comments: