Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Cute Little Memo Board with Sakura Crystal Lacquer and some news.

 

I have a few wood pieces that I’ve never done anything with and thought now might be a good time to do so. As I said in my last post, I had back surgery which fused my L4 and L5 vertebrae together (or at least it will be when it heals). I’m very limited in what I can do right now. This though should let you know that you can make many things even though you might have limitations.

I started out with this:2003-01-04 17.50.37 Now to find out what else I did with it you need to go to the Sakura Hobby Craft blog and you’ll see!

For the readers and followers of my blog I would like to let you know that I have started an online store : http://www.moorewhimsiestorebybarbara.com/#!all-products/mainPage

I should have payment options up through PayPal by Monday the 12th. I still have some tweaking to do but you can go there now to see what I have for sale.

Barbara

No comments: