Friday, February 26, 2016

How about some Yard Birds?








I had a request for a few of my funky yard birds at a place where I sell my gourd art. They were putting up a display for Spring. So, I've been working diligently this week on six new yard birds!



These "Yard Birds" which have actually been made from gourds and gourd pieces and can be put out in your flower bed for the Summer. Once the season is over though it is best if you bring them in, wipe them off and seal them again before putting them out in your flower bed for another Summer! I love using my Proxxon Jigsaw for gourds when I work and I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to use one. You really need to check out all the tools at www.proxxon.com , you'll have a wish list in no time! 

Please go over to the Tiny Tool Time Blog to get the instructions on how to create a few of these birds for yourself and leave me some love in the comments section.

Barbara

1 comment:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

These are darling, Barbara. I love the patterns and how colorfully you've painted them.